We are no longer seeking candidates for this role; however, if you would like to submit your information for consideration for future projects, feel free to do so.
Monthly Retainer for Laravel/React Freelance
This position is only available for developers located in the United States.
Milo Digital is seeking a Senior Laravel Developer:
- Part-Time Hourly Retainer (Guaranteed Minimum of 15 Hours / Month)
- Fully Remote
- Portfolio must demonstrate Laravel and React experience (not necessarily in the same project)
- Work will entail maintaining existing websites and adding new features.
- Other tech stacks are not required, but if you'd like more hours, we do have additional projects in WordPress, Beaver Builder, HTML5 Banner Ads, and HTML Email Development.
Milo Digital is a small digital agency based in Los Angeles run by a senior developer. We service clients of various sizes and primarily work in the LEMP stack. As a small company, we offer a lot more flexibility than you'll find with larger agencies.
For starters, you set your own rate and availability. Want to go on vacation for 2 weeks? Great, just give us a heads up before you head out. Want to live/work on a boat in the Bahamas? Our last Laravel developer did.
As a developer, you won't be required to attend long client calls. In fact, your primary contact is another senior developer, so you won't need to translate for non-technical staff. We'll chat via Slack, coordinate via work tickets, and have an occasional virtual meeting when we need to discuss strategy for a larger feature.
Job Interest Form
1) link(s) demonstrating your proficiency in Laravel and React,
2) your standard availability, and
3) your hourly rate.